Business Development Executive
Here at Movolytics, we're always looking for great people to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
The talent and passion of our team is critical to our success as a company, we bring together a dynamic team and provide a foundation for individuals to build a professional career from the start.
We provide a cutting-edge fleet management service using innovative technology allowing our customers to transform efficiency, productivity and costs in a matter of clicks.
Join a growing international software company on an exciting journey and build your career surrounded by like-minded ambitious individuals.
All levels of experience are welcome to apply. Here at Movolytics, we are looking to recruit:
- Apprentices (Formal apprenticeships offered)
- Experienced employees
Complete in-house training will be provided.
With over 80 years of combined industry experience, Movolytics developed a fleet management software that helps businesses reduce the costs and risks associated with managing a fleet of vehicles, making it possible for our customers to run a safer, greener, more productive, and more profitable fleet. Our team is full of motivated and experienced professionals that can help customers achieve ultimate efficiency with a high regard for safety.
Movolytics are looking for individuals to join their web sales department. The role would suit those looking to start a career in sales and to gain the experience and knowledge required to succeed. The company is in an exciting phase of development and this role provides an opportunity to make a mark and watch a business grow from its roots!
What do we offer?
- Immediate start
- Operates 4.5-day working week with half-day on Fridays
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and role type (Apprenticeship, graduate, full-time, part-time)
- Work in a state-of-the-art office located in St Ives
- Professional growth plan
- Great vibrant working environment
Key responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing and building leads to set appointments and developing relationships for the purpose of acquiring new business
- Generating new sales opportunities through outbound calling
- Achieving and exceeding agreed sales targets
Skills and personality traits required:
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Critical thinking
- Analytic mindset
- A passion for learning and self-improvement
- Ability to learn and take on new ideas
- Metrically driven and highly motivated
Send us your CV to the following email:
Happy Employees, Happy Clients
“Movolytics has enabled me to gain the necessary skills and experience to build upon my career. I have even been sponsored through my studies, proving that developing their staff is one of their significant values.“
Tyrell Saunders, Finance Administrator
“The opportunity to grow within the company was what attracted me the most to join the team. I feel I made the right decision, as I couldn’t be happier. Every day is completely different, there are constantly new challenges and new opportunities for professional growth “
Daniel Rey, Marketing Assistant
“Joining a company like Movolytics was the best career choice I have made. Not only is the team welcoming, training thorough and work life balance perfect; but the company is full of progression options. Take me for example, I started off as a Sales Executive, I worked hard and was noticed for my problem solving skills, now I am the Customer Service Team Leader.”