Customer Service Executive
Here at Movolytics, we're always looking for great people to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
The talent and passion of our team is critical to our success as a company, we bring together a dynamic team and provide a foundation for individuals to build a professional career from the start.
We provide a cutting-edge fleet management service using innovative technology allowing our customers to transform efficiency, productivity and costs in a matter of clicks.
To ensure that all customer service expectations and the customer experience are not only met but exceeded with best-in-class service and support. All information received is accurately recorded and responded to within the agreed SLA’s. This includes telephone calls, emails and written correspondence. Also supporting the wider business to continue growth and aide retention.
· Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
· Develop an understanding of clients’ needs and how to respond effectively to concerns raised.
· Interact effectively with customers when dealing with queries or technical enquiries and establish key relationships to maximise the value of the clients’ account.
· Undertake key activities by responding to enquiries, supporting roles above in preparing for client meetings and completing appropriate documentation to support developing the business.
· Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Keep accurate records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
· Support delivery of implementation of new customers.
· Processing orders and arranging installs and stock dispatch.
· Develop an understanding of company products.
· Assist other areas of the business as and when required.
· Ideally had exposure to CRM systems.
· Ability to work in a team and independently.
· Ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Friendly and tactful personality.
· Open-minded and can-do attitude.
· Able to handle and deal with complaints and difficult situations.
· Attention to detail.
· Company events.
· Company pension.
· On-site parking.
· Monday to Friday.
Ability to commute/relocate:
· Saint Ives, PE27 4LG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
· GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
· Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Send us your CV to the following email:
Happy Employees, Happy Clients
“Movolytics has enabled me to gain the necessary skills and experience to build upon my career. I have even been sponsored through my studies, proving that developing their staff is one of their significant values.“
Tyrell Saunders, Finance Administrator
“The opportunity to grow within the company was what attracted me the most to join the team. I feel I made the right decision, as I couldn’t be happier. Every day is completely different, there are constantly new challenges and new opportunities for professional growth “
Daniel Rey, Marketing Assistant
“Joining a company like Movolytics was the best career choice I have made. Not only is the team welcoming, training thorough and work life balance perfect; but the company is full of progression options. Take me for example, I started off as a Sales Executive, I worked hard and was noticed for my problem solving skills, now I am the Customer Service Team Leader.”